Mapper's Delight #3
Mapper's Delight is a tournament designed to display the creativity and ingenuity of the StarCraft 2 Mapmaking scene. For Mapper's Delight #3, we used the winning maps from the MCMC #2 and MCMC #3, with an additional map, Hell Gates, that made an appearance in previous editions of both MCMC and Mapper's Delight.
- Single-elimination bracket:
- All matches are "Bo5 each map played" (even after one player wins three maps).
- Finals are "Bo7 each map played" (even after one player wins four maps).
- Pick/Ban: Loser chooses next map.
- Ro32 starts on Jungle Tangle Tango Bongo
- Ro16 starts on Candy Fever
- Ro8 starts on Silky Ruins
- Ro4 starts on Hell Gates
- Grand Finals will include an ABABAB veto system for first map. Loser's choice for map 2-7.
$200 is spread among the players as seen below: