NA Ladder Heroes
NA Ladder Heroes was both a weekly and monthly tournament series for StarCraft II players produced by Feardragon. The weekly aspect was run purely through the ladder and rewarded the top 6 registered players on the NA ladder with money, as well as the top 20 registered players with points. These points went toward qualifications for a monthly, 12-player tournament at the end of the month to the players with the highest number of points. The monthly format was a single-elimination bracket with Bo3 for every round except for the finals.
Players of any region could participate in the tournament, but everything took place on the North America server.
Starting from July 2016, this tournament was officially sponsored by Blizzard. The series ended at the end of 2017.
- All prize pool values are subject to increase due to the additional funding that currently comes from feardragon's patreon.
- Weekly Competition:
- Every week on Saturday at 9pm PST, the top 20 players on the North American Ladder will earn points that go toward qualifying for the Monthly tournament.
- The top 6 players will also earn $50/$30/$20/$20/$15/$15 respectively.
- Monthly Competition:
- The monthly finals is a single elimination, 12 player bracket.
- The top 8 players will also earn $200/$75/$37/$37/$12.50/$12.50/$12.50/$12.50 respectively.
- Seeding is done via aligulac points amongst 1st-4th place, and 5th-12th place in Ladder Heroes points.
- Vetoes are done in ABAB format.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your match, you will be dq'd. Make sure to screenshot if your opponent is being dq'd.
- Race changes are allowed between games.
- Standard pick/ban sequences with the ladder map pool will determine maps.
- Games will be played on the NA server unless players agree to another server.
- Every round is a Bo3 until the Finals (Bo5)
- Replays are sent out to patreon supporters.
The total prize pool for each month is a base of $1000. $600 total for the weekly competition ($150 per week) and $400 total for the monthly finals.
Medals won per Race
Medals won per Player
Medals won per Country