It was announced that on November 20, 2011, NaDa would be opening up his own e-store, NaDa Mall, which sold progaming equipment and fulfilled NaDa's dream of being a CEO.
Global StarCraft II League
GSL Open Seasons
He began his StarCraft II career in GSL Season 2, advancing to the quarterfinals, but losing to BoxeR himself in a highly anticipated match. He then was upset by JSL in the Season 3 qualifiers, but still had Code S because of his Ro8 placing.
In the 2011 January GSL, NaDa defeated InCa, Clide, and Genius to reach the quarterfinals. Even though he lost 0-3 to MarineKing, the first and final sets ended in volatile base trades that could have been won by either player. The following season in GSL March, NaDa went undefeated in the group stage and advanced to the Round of 16 where he easily dispatched Check. NaDa once again failed to pass the quarterfinals, this time dropping 2-3 to July. In GSL May, NaDa made his deepest run yet, advancing to the semifinals before being swept by teammate InCa. NaDa's run in Code S of GSL October ended early as he placed third in his group with a score of 1-2, allowing him to keep his spot.
Global StarCraft II Team League
2011 GSTL May
On May 18, 2011, for the 2011 GSTL May, oGsTL sent out NaDa as their second player against MVP. The score was tied at 1-1 for both teams at that point. NaDa took out GuineaPig and put oGsTL in the lead at 2-1. MVP sent out DongRaeGu next and NaDa wasn't able to defeat him. NaDa's loss allowed MVP to tie up the score at 2-2.
2011 GSTL Season 1
On July 7, 2011, for the 2011 GSTL Season 1 Group A, oGsTL sent out NaDa as their second player against MVP. The score was tied at 1-1 for both teams at that point. NaDa took out Monster and KeeN, and put oGsTL ahead by a score of 3-1. for NaDa, MVP sent out DongRaeGu next and NaDa wasn't able to defeat him. NaDa's loss allowed MVP to bring oGsTL's lead down to 3-2.
On July 21, 2011, for the 2011 GSTL Season 1 Group A, oGsTL sent out NaDa as their third player against Prime. The score was in favor for Prime at 2-1 at that point. NaDa took out BBoongBBoong and tied up the score at 2-2. Prime sent out Check next and NaDa wasn't able to defeat him. NaDa's loss allowed Prime to take the lead at 3-2.
On July 21, 2011, for the 2011 GSTL Season 1 Group A, oGsTL sent out NaDa as their third player against Team SCV Life. The score was in favor for TSL at 2-1 at that point. He wasn't able to take out TSL's Revival and allowed TSL to further their lead as the score became 3-1.
2012 GSTL Season 1
On January 28, 2012, for the 2012 GSTL Season 1 Group A, oGsTL sent out NaDa as their third player against ZeNEX. The score was in favor for oGsTL at 3-2 at that point. He wasn't able to take out ZeNEX's TREME and allowed ZeNEX to tie up the score at 3-3.
On July 12, it was announced that NaDa would be representing SK Gaming in foreign events, while an SK Gaming patch would be added to his oGs uniform for South Korean events. NaDa played in ASUS ROG Summer 2011 at Assembly as the only South Korean representative. He placed second in his group under Elfi, but was eliminated in the first round of bracket play by MaNa 2 - 0. It was announced on August 11 that NaDa will be going to MLG Raleigh as part of the GSL-MLG Exchange Program. There, he placed third in his group and moved on to the Championship bracket where he defeated DeMusliM, SeleCT, HuK and PuMa before losing to DongRaeGu. On September 15, it was revealed the NaDa would be going to France to take part in ESWC 2011 due to a new partnership between ESWC and the GSL, but he was unable to participate.
On January 13, 2012, the partnership between SK Gaming and Old Generations came to a close, with NaDa remaining with oGs. However, as his contract with oGs expired on January 31, 2012, NaDa decided to leave oGs. On February 16, 2012, he joined compLexity Gaming. On June 19 Complexity Gaming announced that NaDa had retired from progaming.
- His ID "NaDa" means "its me" in Korean.
- Despite having no significant tournament wins to date, NaDa has been one of the most consistent players in the entirety of the GSL. Clide and NaDa hold the record as the only players to have never fallen to Code A or played in the Up and Down Matches in the original GSL Code S format which spanned from January to October 2011. They both would go to Code A in GSL November 2011.
- NaDa competed in nine consecutive GSL Code S tournaments beginning with the 2011 GSL January and ending with the 2012 GSL Season 2. This is the third longest amount of consecutive GSL Code S appearances, along with SuperNova, after the ten times by NesTea and Mvp.
- After it was announced that NaDa was retiring, a project was started to deliver to him a book filled with comments from his fans. The book was successfully completed and delivered to NaDa.
- For a challenge while on Off The Record, NaDa's randomly chosen handicap was to finish a bowl of instant noodles - harder for him because he'd eaten noodles earlier that day - while beating a Protoss player with the ID EscapingJail on Metropolis. NaDa successfully finished the ramen before winning the set.
- NaDa got married on November 9, 2015 at the Legacy of the Void launch event in Korea. Afterwards Dear, Bomber, Stork and MMA faced off in an Archon Mode showmatch and Flash and Jaedong went head to head in a one-vs-one.
Tournaments In WoL
- 2010-07-12 | Nada interview after preliminaries of GSL Open Season 2 by fomos.kr
- NaDa to AZUBU (YouTube)
- (News) NaDa, The Genius Terran, transfers to SC2
- Nada to oGs
- NaDa opens online store.
- Nada leaves team oGs
- Asha` (2012-07-03). "Nada to help build SC2 team". TL.net.
- SK represented by MC and NaDa in foreign tourneys
- MLG Raleigh Pools
- MK, NADA and MC coming to ESWC 2011
- MC leaves oGs and joins SK full-time
- NaDa leaves oGs
- "compLexity Welcomes NaDa" compLexityGaming.com, 16 February 2012. Thread on TL.net
- NaDa "Letters for you"
- NaDa received your letters!
- NaDa Vs. Instant Noodles (Off The Record Challenge - courtesy of YouTube)
- Wedding and JD vs Flash Showmatch