Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaSC2 if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things StarCraft II!
From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
2 at 1, 7
2013-04 – present
Naro Station is a 2 player map created by Jacky of the ESV Mapmaking Team for use in the 2012-2013 Proleague.
- Two main attack paths to your opponent base, one of which can be blocked with a Collapsible Tower.
- Collapsible Tower can prevent a second attack route to your natural.
Naro Station SE
- Map is expanded from 124x124 to 132x132.
- More space added to help maneuver around the 3 and 6 o'clock expansions.
- Middle expansions' layout changed to make them harder to defend for Protoss.
- Destructible rocks in the middle changed from a size of 3 to 4.
- Low ground in the middle of the map is now elevated.
Played in Premier Tournaments
|Start date||End date||Tournament|