National Electronic Sports Tournament 2013
¥60,000 (≃ $9,804)
National Electronic Sports Tournament 2013 is a professional E-sport tournament organized by General Administration of Sport and China Physical Education Publishing House Head Office. The Grand Finals take place in Shanghai, China.
60,000 CNY (~$9,804 USD) is spread among the players as seen below:
- Group Stage:
- 4 groups consisting of four players each, groups are played in a round robin format where all matches are Bo1.
- 1:0 The player who wins receives 3 points.
- 0:1 The player who loses receives 0 point.
- 1st and 2nd places will advance to Playoffs.
- Single-elimination playoffs for the championship.
- All matches are Bo3.
| Group C Tiebreakers|
|LoveCD ||1||0|| XiGua|
|LoveCD ||1||0|| xxxxxxxxxx|
|XiGua ||1||0|| xxxxxxxxxx|
|Round of 16