North American Star League Season 2
Divisions + 1v1 Single-elimination Bracket
- 40 players placed into five divisions of 8
- The top two finishers in each division will be seeded into the main bracket.
- From the remaining players, the top 20 will be placed in five qualifier brackets. The winners of each qualifier bracket will be placed into the main bracket.
- The bottom 7 of group play will get knocked out and will be replaced by new qualifiers for NASL 3.
- The last spot for the main bracket will go to the winner of the semi-open tournament, which consists of 16 invitees and 16 players who will qualify through 2 open tournaments. The top 4 of the semi-open tournament will also qualify for a spot in NASL season 3.
This assumes rules remain the same as in the first season. The NASL has not provided any official statement regarding tie-breaking for the second season.
- 1. Number of match wins.
- 2. Match score difference (walkovers haven't always resulted in a recorded loss for the missing player).
- 3. Game score difference.
- 4. Head to head score.
- 5. Tie-break matches.
- Ontario Convention Center
The total prize pool has been set at $100,000 and will be divided among participants as follows:
- Due to conflicts involving travel accommodations, it was announced on August 11th that the Korean teams oGs, StarTale, WeMadeFox, TSL and Prime will not be participating.
- After six weeks of play Fenix said he would withdraw from the league due to latency issues. Following discussions with the NASL he later retracted that decision, but didn't show up for his remaining games. This lead to NASL forfeiting his spot in this and future NASL seasons.
Click [show] on the right to view the regular season Divisions
|Matches Won-Lost | Games Won-Lost
|Advance to Offline Finals
|Advances to Playoff Bracket
|Eliminated. Returns next season.
|Fate not yet determined.
Click [show] on the right to view the pre-final Playoffs