Numericable M-House Cup
The Numericable M-House Cup is an offline competition based on the concept of TaKe's HomeStory Cup. It gathered eight players (four invites and four who qualified for the event) in Millenium's team house in Marseille, France, where they battled for a 6,000 EUR prize pool. The first qualifier took place offline, it was held during the Paris Games Week convention (the same weekend than the Electronic Sports World Cup 2012), while the three remaining qualifiers have been held online.
6,000 EUR (≈7908.78 USD) divided among participants as follows:
Converted USD prizes are based on the currency exchange rate (taken from xe.com) on December 16, 2012: 1 EUR = 1.31813 USD.
- Group Stage :
- 2 groups of 4 players
- GSL style double-elimination groups:
- The 4 players of each group are split into two pairs and play each other in best of 3 matches.
- The winners of these matches will then face each other in the Winner’s match.
- The victor places first in the group and advances to the next round.
- The losers of the initial matches face each other in the Loser’s match.
- The loser places fourth in the group, will drop out of the tournament.
- The loser of the Winner’s match and the winner of the Loser’s match will face each other in a fifth match.
- The winner gets second place in the group and advances to the playoffs.
- The loser places third in the group and will drop out of the tournament.
- Semifinals: Best of 5
- Finals: Best of 5
- *: Qualified via Francophone Championship Season 1
- **: Harstem replaced ForGG's qualifier spot, since ForGG couldn't attend because of visa issues.
Third Place Match