Numericable M-House Cup2
The Numericable M-House Cup 2 is an offline competition based on the concept of TaKe's HomeStory Cup. It will gather eight players (four invites and four who will have qualified for the event) in Millenium's team house in Marseille, France, where they will battle for a 6 000 EUR prize pool. The event will be broadcast by Millenium for the French stream, and by Nathanias and MaddeLisk for the English stream.
6,000 EUR divided among participants as follows:
Converted USD prizes are based on the currency exchange rate (taken from xe.com) on June 2, 2013: 1 EUR = 1.29940 USD.
- Group Stage :
- 2 groups of 4 players
- GSL style double-elimination groups:
- The 4 players of each group are split into two pairs and play each other in best of 3 matches.
- The winners of these matches will then face each other in the Winner’s match.
- The victor places first in the group and advances to the next round.
- The losers of the initial matches face each other in the Loser’s match.
- The loser places fourth in the group, will drop out of the tournament.
- The loser of the Winner’s match and the winner of the Loser’s match will face each other in a fifth match.
- The winner gets second place in the group and advances to the playoffs.
- The loser places third in the group and will drop out of the tournament.
- Semifinals: Best of 5
- 3rd Place Match: Best of 5
- Final: Best of 7