Numericable M-House Cup 3
(≃ $8,194 USD
The Numericable M-House Cup 3 is an offline competition based on the concept of TaKe's HomeStory Cup. It will gather eight players (four invites and four who will have qualified for the event) in Millenium's team house in Marseille, France, where they will battle for a 6 000 € prize pool.
- Group Stage :
- 2 groups of 4 players
- GSL style double-elimination groups:
- The 4 players of each group are split into two pairs and play each other in best of 3 matches.
- The winners of these matches will then face each other in the Winner’s match.
- The victor places first in the group and advances to the next round.
- The losers of the initial matches face each other in the Loser’s match.
- The loser places fourth in the group, will drop out of the tournament.
- The loser of the Winner’s match and the winner of the Loser’s match will face each other in a fifth match.
- The winner gets second place in the group and advances to the playoffs.
- The loser places third in the group and will drop out of the tournament.
- Semifinals: Best of 5
- Finals: Best of 7
€6,000 ($8,203.68 USD*) divided among participants as follows:
*Converted USD prizes calculated on December 22, 2013 with a currency rate of 1 EUR = 1.36728 USD provided by http://xe.com.
* Polt had to cancel as he had to go back to Korea for the holidays and family matters and was replaced by Harstem.
** StarDust had to cancel because he has to play a showmatch in Paris. He is replaced by BabyKnight who finished second in his qualifier.
Besides the main competition, a few showmatches were played.
Stephano played Human, YoGo and Harstem played Undead, Grubby played Orc.