Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaSC2 if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things StarCraft II!
From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
NA Release Date:
July 7th 2010
- Balance Changes
StarCraft II Beta – Patch 16 (version 0.19.0.15976)
Released July 7th, 2010, to kick off the second phase of Open Beta
- Rally points now behave as a move command, instead of an attack move command.
- Enabled the ability to manually add a StarCraft II character friend using the player's character code. Character code is a server-assigned numerical code that is displayed within the Add Friend panel.
- Battle.net Achievements & Rewards have been updated.
- All Quick Match modes are now available: 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, and Free For All.
- All A.I. difficulties are now available for play.
- Cooperative matchmaking versus A.I. players is now available as a play mode.
- Enabled cross-game social features between World of Warcraft and StarCraft II.
- Infested Terran spell removed.
- Now immune to stuns and mind control.
|Undocumented Changes |
- TL.net post on unlisted Patch 16 changes - Forum post by Zelniq looking into undocumented changes.