Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaSC2 if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things StarCraft II!
From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
NA Release Date:
February 25th 2010
- Balance Changes
- Bug Fixes
StarCraft II Beta – Patch 1 (version 0.3.0.14093)
- The armor value for this unit in Fighter Mode has decreased from 1 to 0.
- The damage done by this unit in Fighter Mode has changed from 6 (+8 armored) to 10 (+4 armored).
- The damage done from D-8 Charges has decreased from 40 to 30.
- The delay between attacks for D-8 Charges has decreased from 2.5 to 1.8.
- The build time for this upgrade has decreased from 50 to 35.
- Gravitic Boosters: The cost of this research has decreased from 150 minerals and 150 vespene gas to 100 minerals and 100 vespene gas.
- Phase Shift: This ability has been removed from the game.
- New ability: Feedback - Drains all energy from the target unit and causes damage equal to the amount of energy drained.
- The building pathing radius for this unit has decreased from .75 to .5625.
- Vortex: The energy cost of this ability has increased from 75 to 100.
- Vortex: The target radius of this ability has decreased from 3.0 to 2.5.
- Temporal Rift: This ability has been removed from the game.
- Wormhole Transit: This ability has been removed from the game.
- New ability: Mass Recall - Teleports all of the player's units in the target area to the Mothership.
- Chrono Boost can no longer target allies.
- The build time of this building has increased from 50 to 65.
- Fungal Growth: The damage done by this ability has decreased from 48 to 36.
- Fungal Growth: This ability now prevents affected units from burrowing.
- Neural Parasite: Functionality changed - The Infestor now channels this spell, which lasts 10 seconds or until the Infestor is destroyed. You can now target all units with this ability.
- Terran Infestation: The ability’s energy cost has reduced from 50 to 25 and Infested Terrans now spawn 1 at a time.
- Addressed an issue causing people to receive an “Internal Battle.net Error” message with their game client.
- Muting your microphone will no longer cause your microphone to be turned off in the operating system once the program has exited.
- Please note that the voice chat functionality has only partially been implemented. There are many known issues with voice chat that we expect to address in a future patch.
- The “Medium” graphical settings were reconfigured to work better on appropriate machines. The video settings “auto-detect” functionality has been reset as a result.
- Added a frame rate limiter to the game menus to prevent some graphics cards from running at higher frame rates than necessary.