From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
NA Release Date:
February 21st 2012
EU Release Date:
February 22nd 2012
- Balance Changes
- Bug Fixes
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Patch 1.4.3
- APM values displayed on the Leader Board are now calculated by counting every click and command that has been issued by the player.
- EPM values displayed on the Leader Board are calculated by counting only actual commands issued by the player (Effective Actions Per Minute).
- Zerg Larvae are now displayed in the unit panel of the Leader Board.
- A new upgrade has been added to the Fleet Beacon: Anion Pulse-Crystals. This upgrade increases Phoenix weapon range by +2.
- Snipe damage changed from 45 to 25 (+25 vs Psionic).
- MULE now always returns 30 minerals per trip, regardless of mineral type.
- The “Try the Next Patch” button now properly launches the PTR client when a PTR is available.
- Unread chat notifications no longer reset when entering or leaving a game.
- Map information now loads immediately in the Match History screen after logging onto Battle.net.
- In the Korean version, the Reduced Violence option now remains checked when restoring gameplay defaults.
- Fixed a display issue that could occur when binding certain keys on a French keyboard.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting StarCraft II on systems with Geforce FX 5700 graphics cards.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when saving and loading games between High and Low video settings.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some players to be dropped from custom games after spending an extended time in the lobby.
- Fixed an issue which was causing some players with a full version of SC2 to be stuck in Starter Edition.
- Fixed an issue that could cause ladder matches to sometimes start three seconds late.
- Fixed an issue where overlapping units could sometimes traverse cliff levels.
- Fixed an issue which prevented some players from receiving credit for Top X achievements after Season 3.
- Fixed an issue which caused FFA games to reset the progress of the Team Hot Streak achievement.
- Fixed an issue where the Restart button was incorrectly showing up when loading Vs. AI saved games from previous versions of StarCraft II.
Mac Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the cursor would disappear when using the middle mouse button.
- Fixed an issue which caused performance to drop significantly during large battles.
- Fixed an issue that was causing certain mod maps to crash after loading.
- The Reduce Mouse Lag option now works properly on Macs.
- On 10 May 2012 (11 May on EU) Blizzard released a balance update which required no patching.
- Observer build time decreased from 40 to 30 seconds
- Overlord movement speed increased from 0.4687 to 0.586, that is 25% faster
- Queen anti-ground weapon attack range increased from 3 to 5