Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaSC2 if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things StarCraft II!
Liquipedia will soon drop support for Internet Explorer.
SEA Release Date:
NA Release Date:
August 20th 2013
EU Release Date:
KOR Release Date:
- Bug Fixes
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm - Patch 2.0.11
- Fixed an issue that caused in-game Victory screens to display incorrect fonts.
- English strings are now properly displayed in the enGB version of the Split 1v1 and Streamlined custom observer UIs.
- 4v4 matches no longer result in losses for both teams.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause players to encounter an “Input Limit Reached” error when loading map lists on the Custom Games page.
- Army Value is now the default graph displayed in the Graphs tab on the Score Screen.
Gameplay and Races
- Hovering the mouse over double wide Collapsible Towers now properly displays two Destructible Debris preview images.
- Thors now display the correct control group icon while in Explosive Payload mode.
- The Thor’s High Impact Payload and Explosive Payload abilities are now properly suppressed while under the effect of Fungal Growth.
- Wireframe tooltips are now properly displayed for Thors in High Impact Payload.
- The Void Ray attack icon now updates appropriately when Protoss Air Weapon upgrades are researched.
- Baneling, Brood Lord, Infested Terran, and Overseer cocoons are now properly selected when using the Select Army Units button.
- Burrowed Queens are no longer selected when using the Select Army Units button.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading a saved game created from a session in which the player changed graphic settings.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur with Phoenix-style paired attacks.
- Fixed an issue in which transparent models with different colored halos could cause the halos to flicker and display incorrect colors.
- Fixed an issue where users were encountering long load times when loading into a map from the editor.
On August 26, 2013, Blizzard released a Balance Update.
- The Pneumatized Carapace upgrade now increases Overseer movement speed from 1.88 to 3.375 (previously 1.88 to 2.75.)