From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
SEA Release Date:
March 3rd 2014
NA Release Date:
March 4th 2014
EU Release Date:
March 5th 2014
KOR Release Date:
March 6th 2014
- Bug Fixes
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm - Patch 2.1.1
- The Follow Unit shortcut (CTRL + SHIFT + F) is now working properly.
- The game should no longer return an error when you create a lobby with Extension Mods under certain conditions.
- Games created with private Extension Mods can no longer be opened to the public.
- A Viper can no longer be prevented from Abducting a unit by another Viper queuing Abduct on the target unit.
- Custom icons for Groups and Clans should now update properly after they are changed.
- Fixed a bug that caused a discrepancy in the displayed number of members in a Group.
- Fixed a bug preventing player and map attributes from publishing properly in multiple regions.
- Fixed a bug causing the game to crash when Take Command was activated on a replay.
- The UI overlay can no longer be activated while a new or saved campaign mission is being loaded.
- Fixed a bug preventing some achievements from correctly counting certain actions.
- Achievements are now being properly awarded on StarCraft Master.