Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaSC2 if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things StarCraft II!
From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
NA Release Date:
13 July 2015
- Archon mode
- Chat system
- Bug fixes
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Beta - Patch 2.5.3
- You can now use the Alt plus control group number or Alt, Shift, and control group number to ‘steal’ units from your allies’ control.
- When the party leader joins the queue for Archon mode, all members of the party will be shown the selected race.
- Made several changes to improve the in-game chat system.
- Added a Chat Manager to help manage multiple channels.
- Added channel members list.
- You can now increase the chat window size.
- Ranked ladder play is now available.
- The following gameplay options are being removed from the menu and will permanently be active.
- Display World Object Tooltips
- Display Game Tooltips.
- Display Hotkeys on Command Card.
- Enable Starting Worker Rally.
- Game Timer.
- New Tab: Observer and Replay Options.
- ‘Show Build Grid’ is now on by default.
- ‘Voice’ tab renamed to ‘Voice Chat.’
- Fixed an issue where a Cyclone’s Lock On ability would be stuck in the ‘On’ state.
- Researching Targeting Optics should no longer prevent the Cyclone from using the Lock On ability on flying units.
- The number of current Heroes of the Storm games will no longer appear in chat.
- Fixed an issue where Reaper’s KD8 charge would reverse Adept’s Psionic Transfer ability.
- The Reaper’s KD8 charge will no longer break the automatic harvest cycle of workers.
- The Reaper’s KD8 charge should no longer interfere with a unit’s ability to use shift-queued commands.
- Graviton Beam will no longer instantly cause a Ravager or Lurker to finish morphing.
- Terran A.I. should once again research Vehicle Weapon upgrades.
- (2) Dash and Terminal – All gold bases should now have the correct number of full mineral patches.
- (2) Bridgehead LE – All bases should have 5 full mineral patches.
- Build Bypass Armor Drone and Research Rapid Deployment now have hotkeys.
- Bypass Armor Drone will now reacquire a target that has left and reentered its range.
- Cyclone now receives the correct amount of armor from armor upgrades.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Bypass Armor Drone to not display it’s visual on a Stalker that used blink.
- The Immortal’s Barrier should now properly block the Disruptor’s Purification Nova.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a party leader from inviting a player who recently left their party.
- Motherships should no longer be able to cast Photon Overcharge on Pylons.
- [MAC] Fixed a crash when attempting to download the latest patch.
On July 16, Blizzard released a Balance Update.
- Siege tanks and Immortals will now track the nearest enemy while moving.
- Added mini-map icons for destructible rocks and destructible towers.
- Made improvements when controlling a large number of air units.
- Cost reduced to 100/200.
- Supply reduced to 3.
- Purification Nova
- Range reduced to 1.5.
- After Purification Nova ends, the Disruptor is invulnerable for 3 seconds.
- Speed when invulnerable increased to 4.25.
- Can be picked up by Warp Prism during Purification Nova, canceling its effect.
- Vehicle and ship armor upgrades have been combined.
- New Ability: Steady Targeting.
- Deals 170 damage after channeling for 3 seconds.
- Can be interrupted if Ghost is attacked.
- Costs 50 energy.
- Anti-Ground Mode no longer has to be researched; now only requires an Armory.
- Switching back to Anti-Air mode duration reduced to 2 seconds.
- Increased Anti-Ground range by 1.
- Fixed issue allowing Liberators to fire into multiple AG zones.
- Auto turret
- Damage increased to 16.
- Duration decreased to 10 seconds.
- Seeker missile cost increased to 125.
- Durable materials upgrade removed.
- New Upgrade: Explosive Shrapnel Shells.
- Increases damage of Seeker Missile and Auto Turret by 30%.
- Range increased to 6.