- Balance Change
- Bug Fixes
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Beta - Patch 2.5.5
- The first iteration of Automated Tournaments has been added.
- This feature can be accessed by clicking on ‘Tournaments’ on the home screen.
- Read our blog to learn more.
- Showing possible enemy placements on a map has been increased to 25 seconds.
- Removed Chrono Boost.
- Warp Gate research time reduced to 140 from 160.
- Nexus provides 11 supply up from 10.
- Charge now deals 30 damage on hit.
- Charge speed buff reduced to 2.75, down from 2.95.
- Warping in units at a Pylon increased to 16 seconds, up from 5.
- Warping in units at a Pylon that is near a Warp Gate or a Nexus will take 2 seconds.
- Purification Nova removed.
- New ability: Disruptor shoots out a ball of energy that can be controlled and detonates after a few seconds, dealing 145 damage and 55 damage to shields.
- If the Disruptor is destroyed before the energy ball detonates, it will fail to explode.
- Build time reduced to 50 seconds from 60.
- Calldown: MULE has been removed.
- Lock On damage reduced to 300 over 20 sec.
- Can use Lock ON against air units; deals 120 damage over 20 sec.
- New Upgrade: Increases Lock On damage to 600 over 20 sec against ground units and 360 over 20 sec for air units.
- Removed faster unload upgrade.
- New upgrade increases Ignite Afterburners by 50%.
- Spawns 2 larva, down from 4.
- Set to autocast by default.
- Fixed an issue that caused clicking sounds when launching StarCraft II for Windows 10 users.
Balance Update #1
On September 3, Blizzard released a Balance Update.
- Zealot Charge damage decreased from 30 to 8.
- Chrono boost is back.
- No energy cost.
- Ability is set to autocast by default on the Nexus.
- Efficiency is reduced to 20%, but never expires.
- Warpgate research time increased to 160 from 140.
- Photon overcharge
- Overcharge can only be cast on Pylons.
- Has an attack range of 7.
- Has a duration of 30.
- Costs 25 energy.
- Deals 30 damage every 1.25 seconds.
- Increased upgraded range to 9 from 8.
- Now functions as it does in Heart of the Swarm.
- Barrier ability is set to autocast by default.
- Triggers when Immortal is attacked.
- Revelation cast range increased to 12 from 9.
- Increased the cooldown for Release Interceptors to 40 from 20.
- Calldown: MULE is back.
- Ability is set to autocast on nearby minerals.
- No energy cost.
- Now has a cooldown.
- 30 range from casting Orbital Command.
- Harvest amount decreased to 40 from 45.
- Scanner Sweep cost increased to 100 from 50.
- Calldown: Extra Supplies cost increased to 75 from 50.
- Now has a 0.75 second delay before firing when unloading from a Medivac while in siege mode.
- Spawn larva increased from 2 to 3 per cast.
- Creep now spreads and recedes faster.
- New Upgrade: Increases the corrosive bile range to 13 from 9.
- Costs 100/100.
- Requires a Lair.
- Transport upgrade requires a Lair.
Balance Update #2
On September 17, Blizzard released a Balance Update.
- Calldown: MULE, Calldown: Extra Supplies, and Scanner Sweep now all function as they do in Heart of the Swarm.
- Auto-attack now also hits air units.
- Increased Lock On Anti-Air damage to 240.
- Mag-Field Accelerator upgrade changed:
- 400 +200 armored versus ground.
- 360 +240 armored versus air.
- Liberator's Defender Mode requires research again.
- Cost is 150/150.
- Research time is 79 seconds.
- Researched at Starport with Tech Lab
- Creep now recedes twice as fast.
- Overlord transport upgrade now only requires an Evolution Chamber.
- Roach burrow move speed decreased from 3.85 to 3.14.
- Spawn Larva
- No longer can be autocast.
- Multiple casts can now be queued on a single base.
Balance Update #3
On October 2, Blizzard released a Balance Update.
- Reduced effectiveness from 22.5% to 15%
- Replace shield upgrade with an upgrade which reduces attack period by 45%
- Health reduced from 90/90 to 90/60
- Movement speed increased from 3.15 to 3.85
- Return rate multiplier increased from 2.05 to 3.85
- Snipe ability delay reduced from 2.14 seconds to 1.43 seconds
Balance Update #4
On October 9, Blizzard released a Balance Update.
- Adept health reduced to 60 shield and 80 health from 60 shield and 90 health.
- Warping in at a Pylon powering a Gateway or Nexus and with Warp Prisms increased to 5 seconds from 2 seconds.
- Units warping in no longer receive double damage.
- Disruptors can now be loaded into Warp Prisms while Purification Nova is active.
- This action will cancel Purification Nova, causing no damage.
Balance Update #5
On October 16, Blizzard released a Balance Update.
- Health reduced to 120 from 160.
- Lock On now deals 400 damage over 20 seconds against both ground and air.
- Lock On upgrade increases the damage against armored units by 400 against both ground and air.
- Carrier build time increased from 90 to 120 seconds.
Balance Update #6
On October 23, Blizzard released a Balance Update.
- The delay before a Siege Tank in Siege Mode firing when being dropped by a Medivac has been increased from 0.53 to 1.43 seconds.
- Starts with Defender Mode enabled.
- Defender Mode range decreased to 5.
- Defender Mode upgrade now increases its range by 4.
- Upgrade requirement changed to Fusion Core.
- Lurker Den morph time increased from 71 to 86 seconds.
- Legacy of the Void Beta Patch 2.5.5
- Legacy of the Void Beta Balance Update -- September 3, 2015
- Legacy of the Void Beta Balance Update -- September 17, 2015
- Legacy of the Void Beta Balance Update -- October 2, 2015
- Legacy of the Void Beta Balance Update -- October 9, 2015
- Legacy of the Void Beta Balance Update -- October 16, 2015
- Legacy of the Void Beta Balance Update -- October 23, 2015