Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaSC2 if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things StarCraft II!
From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
NA Release Date:
23 January 2018
EU Release Date:
24 January 2018
KR Release Date:
24 January 2018
- Bug Fixes
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void - Patch 4.1.4
- 2018 Ladder Season 1 has begun.
- A new Void Ray trophy top can now be earned by winning a Tournament.
- All StarCraft II accounts have been granted one free character name change.
- Upcoming balance changes are available for testing in the “Balance Test Mod” extension mod. For more information, check out the Balance Test Mod blog post.
- Han and Horner’s My Significant Other talent now properly refreshes unit stats when player unit dies.
- The Purifier Void Ray skin now properly displays the intended 2D portrait.
- Fixed a pathing issue on Eastwatch LE, where Siege Tanks and Thors could not go down ramps.
On January 29, Blizzard released a Balance Update.
- Interference Matrix duration increased from 5.7 to 7.9 seconds.
- Affected units will now display a status bar to show the duration of the ability.
- Auto-Turret cast range reduced from 3 to 1.
- Hi-Sec Auto Tracking increases the range of Auto-Turrets by +1 again.
- Anti-Armor Missile will no longer have a delay and will fly immediately towards the target.
- Splash radius increased from 2.4 to 2.88.
- Splash damage changed:
- 100% damage radius increased from 0.6 to 0.72.
- 50% damage radius increased from 1.2 to 1.44.
- 25% damage radius increased from 2.4 to 2.88.
- Energy cost reduced from 100 to 75.
- Enhanced Munitions upgrade removed.
- Starting energy increased from 50 to 75.
- No longer starts with the Personal Cloaking upgrade.
- Mass Recall and Strategic Recall’s warp-in times increased from 0 second to 0.7 second.
- Particle Disruptors’ damage reduced from 15 (21 vs. armored) to 13 (18 vs. armored) and period reduced from 1.54 to 1.34.
- Protoss Ground Weapons upgrade will provide +1 base damage and +1 armored instead of +2 base damage.
- Purification Nova’s initial pause duration reduced from 1 to 0 seconds.
- When Disruptors drop from transports, if Purification Nova is not on cooldown, then there will be a 0.7 second pause before being able to use Purification Nova.
- Range indicators will be displayed for Purification Nova when the Disruptor is selected.
- Now has a “Stop” command on its command card.
- Adepts will continue with their last issued command instead of stopping after using Psionic Transfer.
- The Muscular Augments upgrade has been split into two separate upgrades:
- Bug fix: Parasitic Bomb’s initial pause duration increased from 0 to 0.7 second.
- The core of the Disruptor now properly lights up when the Purification Nova comes off cooldown and is ready.
- Fixed a display issue where an unintended icon for Zerg Adaptive Talons upgrade could appear in the production UI during replays.
- Thor’s wireframe now properly changes between modes.
- When multiple Thors are selected, the command card now properly displays both transform options.
- Ravens are no longer able to cast Interference Matrix on units affected by the Oracle’s Stasis Ward.
- High Templars are no longer able to cast Feedback on the Shield Battery.
- Removed a pipe doodad blocking pathing on Acid Plant LE.
- Fixed an ambient sound effect issue on Backwater LE.