Reverse Race Tournament
£400 (≃ $620.66)
The Reverse Race Tournament is a StarCraft II tournament organized by Team Dignitas for 16 players, playing their off-races.
- All rounds best-of-three, Finals best-of-five.
- Players play their opponent's regular race.
- In a mirror-match, the upper player in the bracket chooses one of his off-races before the map veto. His opponent gets to play the remaining third race. For map two, the inverse match-up is played. In a possible third match, the regular races are played.
- Example: ClouD meets GoOdy. ClouD picks Zerg, therefore the match goes:
- In the Finals, the other two mirror-matches will be played before the regular mirror-match in game five.
- Example: ClouD meets GoOdy. ClouD picks Zerg, therefore the match goes
£400 are spread among the players as seen below.
Converted USD prizes are based on the currency exchange rate (taken from xe.com) on June 28, 2012: 1 GBP = 1.55165 USD.
* DieStar replaces ClouD.
Round of 16