Reverse Race Tournament 3
1v1, Group stages
Single elimination bracket
£750 (≃ $1,247.43)
The Reverse Race Tournament 3 is a StarCraft II tournament organized by Team Dignitas for 8 players, playing their off-races.
- Dual Tournament group stage, Single Elmination playoffs
- All rounds best-of-three, Finals best-of-five
- Players play their opponent's regular race
- In a mirror-match, the upper player in the bracket chooses one of his off-races before the map veto. His opponent gets to play the remaining third race. For map two, the inverse match-up is played. In a possible third match, both players pick one of the two races.
- Example: ClouD meets GoOdy. ClouD picks Zerg, therefore the match goes:
- Now both ClouD and GoOdy decide to play Zerg, therefore the decider map goes:
£750 are spread among the players as seen below:
Converted USD prizes are based on the currency exchange rate (taken from xe.com) on February 23, 2014: 1 GBP = 1.66324 USD.
| Group A
|February 22, 2014 - 16:00 CET