SC2Improve Team League S6
(≃ $2,240 USD)
- Round robin group stage.
- All matches are Bo7 all-kill format.
- Top teams advance to playoffs.
- Playoffs are a single elimination bracket.
1 HerO left Team Liquid on February 14th.
2 Botvinnik joins mYinsanity on March 8th.
3 HyDrA joins mYinsanity on March 8th.
4 Minigun left ROOT Gaming on February 22nd.
5 CoolTea left True eSport on February 4th.
6 DaNa left True eSport on February 4th.
7 souL joined True eSport on March 13th.
8 DaNa joined IsIMBA on February 8th.
9 DmC left IsIMBA on February 10th.
10 souL joined IsIMBA on February 10th and left the team on March 13th.
11 DeMusliM joined EURONICS Gaming on February 1st.
12 Tallahassee joined Romandy Gaming between the first and second week.
13 Drunkenboi joined Flipsid3 Tactics on March 3rd.
14 puCK left Flipsid3 Tactics on March 2nd.
15 RuFF joined PSISTORM Gaming on March 3rd.
16 Abbadon joined Team Gravity on March 7th.
17 Reinca joined Team Gravity on March 7th.
18 Soulspirit joined Team Gravity on March 7th.
19 Chubz joined Invasion eSport on February 18th.
20 MajOr allied himself with Invasion eSport and joined the team on February 17th.
21 NightEnD joined Invasion eSport on February 18th.
22 Namshar joined #onFire on March 8th.
- Nuit Blanche replaced Apocalypse eSports as the team disbanded, and Team Acer who were partnered with Dead Pixels also left the league with their replacement #onFire.
- Main article: SC2Improve Team League Season 6 Group Stage
1 Apocalypse eSports disbanded and was replaced by Nuit Blanche.
2 Karnage eSports merged with Dead Pixels who merged for this season with #onFire
3 Redbloods Pro roster disbanded and had to forfeit the league