OSC Championship Season 2
Blizzard ANZ, Silicon Sports, Digital Anvil, Saulo Silva
$3,350 (≃ $2,725.83)
The top 32 players ranked via OSC points are invited to play in the Grand Finale to determine season 2's champion.
In 2014 OSC Partnered tournaments have gave away $29691 combined prizepool! We ran 155 completed partnered tournaments (up from 77 last year, which equates to 100% growth), and had 358 individual players with points earned (up from 138 in 2013, which equals 159% growth)
Season ends Monday 1st Dec at 23:59 AEDT.
The season 2 finals will take place on the 20th and 21st of December 2014 (KST/AEDT Timezone).
Top 32 Ranked players from all OSC partnered tournaments in 2014 will be invited.
In the event of a tie on points, the player with the most scalp points will be awarded the higher seed.
- Group Stage:
- Players ranked from 9th to 32nd in the regular season are placed into 4 groups of 6 players each, round-robin format.
- Players ranked from 9th to 16th will be paired and seeded (9th and 16th in Group A, 10th and 15th in Group B etc.)
- Players ranked from 9th to 16th will each select a player to join their group
- The 8 players not selected will be distributed among the groups.
- Matches are Best-of-3.
- Players are seeded via OSC Points.
- Top 3 of each group advance to the Grand Finale.
- Grand Finale:
- Players ranked from 1st to 8th in the regular season are seeded into the double-elimination bracket.
- Winners of each groups are seeded in the Ro16.
- 2nd and 3rd of each groups play each other in the Ro20.
- Matches are Best-of-3.
$3350 AUD are spread among the players as seen below:
Converted USD prizes are based on the currency exchange rate (taken from xe.com) on December 21, 2014: 1 AUD = 0.81369 USD.
* The winner also receives one of sponsor Saulo Silva's fine photography prints worth ~AU$185
- Participants are subject to change pending confirmation
1 Sage has retired due to South Korea's compulsory military service and has been replaced by Patience.
2 SSanaEE failed to accept the invitation and was replaced by StriKE.
3 Maru did not respond and has been replaced by RivaL.
4 Pox was having internet issues and pulled out. He was replaced by Schnitzel.
5 Impact did not show up and was replaced by Hitman.
*Patience pulled out to focus on SSL. He was replaced by Fenner, the next highest placing member of his group.
|Matches Won-Lost | Games Won-Lost
|Advance to Round of 16
|Advances to Round of 20
|Fate not yet determined
|Round of 32
|Round of 20
|Round of 16
|Round of 8
|Round of 4