OSC Championship Season 2
Blizzard ANZ, Silicon Sports, Digital Anvil, Saulo Silva
The top 32 players ranked via OSC points are invited to play in the Grand Finale to determine season 2's champion.
In 2014 OSC Partnered tournaments have gave away $29691 combined prizepool! We ran 155 completed partnered tournaments (up from 77 last year, which equates to 100% growth), and had 358 individual players with points earned (up from 138 in 2013, which equals 159% growth)
Season ends Monday 1st Dec at 23:59 AEDT.
The season 2 finals will take place on the 20th and 21st of December 2014 (KST/AEDT Timezone).
Top 32 Ranked players from all OSC partnered tournaments in 2014 will be invited.
In the event of a tie on points, the player with the most scalp points will be awarded the higher seed.
- Group Stage:
- Players ranked from 9th to 32nd in the regular season are placed into 4 groups of 6 players each, round-robin format.
- Players ranked from 9th to 16th will be paired and seeded (9th and 16th in Group A, 10th and 15th in Group B etc.)
- Players ranked from 9th to 16th will each select a player to join their group
- The 8 players not selected will be distributed among the groups.
- Matches are Best-of-3.
- Players are seeded via OSC Points.
- Top 3 of each group advance to the Grand Finale.
- Grand Finale:
- Players ranked from 1st to 8th in the regular season are seeded into the double-elimination bracket.
- Winners of each groups are seeded in the Ro16.
- 2nd and 3rd of each groups play each other in the Ro20.
- Matches are Best-of-3.
$3350 AUD are spread among the players as seen below:
Converted USD prizes are based on the currency exchange rate (taken from xe.com) on December 21, 2014: 1 AUD = 0.81369 USD.
* The winner also receives one of sponsor Saulo Silva's fine photography prints worth ~AU$185
- Participants are subject to change pending confirmation
1 Sage has retired due to South Korea's compulsory military service and has been replaced by Patience.
2 SSanaEE failed to accept the invitation and was replaced by StriKE.
3 Maru did not respond and has been replaced by RivaL.
4 Pox was having internet issues and pulled out. He was replaced by Schnitzel.
5 Impact did not show up and was replaced by Hitman.
*Patience pulled out to focus on SSL. He was replaced by Fenner, the next highest placing member of his group.
|Matches Won-Lost | Games Won-Lost
|Advance to Round of 16
|Advances to Round of 20
|Fate not yet determined
|Round of 32|
|Round of 20|
|Round of 16|
|Round of 8|
|Round of 4|