SHOUTcraft America is a 16-player invitational organized by Genna Bain to determine the best American player. 16 players who are permanent residents of continental America, which includes Canada, North America and all Central and South American countries are invited based on their American Grandmaster Ladder ranking at the end of the 2013 Season 2 on May 1st, 2013. The event is dual-cast by TotalBiscuit alongside a different co-caster each day in the following order: Husky, Day(9), RotterdaM, Frodan, IdrA and Day(9) again, with the offline finals dual-cast by TotalBiscuit and Axslav in the MLG Studios.
- Group Stage: Dual Tournament
- The 4 players of each group are split into two pairs and play each other.
- The winners of these matches will then face each other in the Winner’s match.
- The victor places first in the group and advances to the Quarterfinals.
- The losers of the initial matches face each other in the Loser’s match.
- The loser of the Winner’s match and the winner of the Loser’s match will face each other in a fifth match.
- The winner gets second place in the group and advances to the Quarterfinals.
- Playoffs: Single-elimination bracket
- Quarterfinals: Best-of-five.
- Semifinals & Finals: Best-of-seven
- TotalBiscuit (John Bain)
$10,000 USD are spread among the players as seen below:
|9th-12th||$75||Maker||Kaos Latin Gamers|
* As was established during the third SHOUTcraft Invitational, the tournament incorporates a tip jar system through which spectators can support players directly by awarding them with money via PayPal.
|Protoss (5)||Terran (6)||Zerg (5)|
|Group A Matches|
|May 11, 2013 - 14:00 EDT|
|Group B Matches|
|May 12, 2013 - 14:00 EDT|
|Group C Matches|
|May 17, 2013 - 14:00 EDT|
|Group D Matches|