From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
Anthony "Toast" Williamson
Number of Players:
Scythe Esports is a team focused on recruiting and training players to be competitive in the NA scene.
- January 24 - Rengen joins the team.
- March 1 - Team changes name from Dankshrine Pro to Scythe Esports  with new players confirmed on the roster.
- March 28, Scythe joins the team. 
- April 8, Smile joins the team.
- April 19, Daydreamer joins the team.
- May 1, Gemini joins the team. 
- June 8, xKawaiian leaves the team.
- June 23, aGiLe joins the team. 
- July 20, eGGz joins the team. 
- August 17, Cham joins the team. 
- August 22, Zest joins the team. 
- September 20, TATP joins the team. 
- October 7, Groovyman leaves the team to join LiT eSports.
|Cham||Pablo Cham Blanco||17 - 20th||109 - 140th||32 - 62nd||5 - 8th||5 - 8th||17 - 18th|
|Cicada||Daniel Morgan||-||-||-||-||13 - 16th||9 - 12th|
|Daydreamer||Jiaqi Yang||-||-||-||-||-||49 - 64th|
|eGGz||Sebastián Latorre||-||-||-||13 - 16th||7 - 8th||9 - 16th|
|Gaucher||Will Aesoph||-||-||-||-||-||49 - 64th|
|Gemini||Dylan Kristopovich||-||-||-||-||-||49 - 64th|
|Scythe||Stian Johnsen||-||-||33 - 48th||49 - 64th||-||-|
|Smile||Max de la Fuente Bentin||-||-||81 - 96th||5 - 8th||5 - 8th||7 - 8th|
|xKawaiian||Taylor Vinson||-||-||-||33 - 48th||33 - 40th||-|
|Zest||Joo Sung Wook||9 - 12th||1st||1st||1st||1st||2nd|
|Toast||Anthony Williamson||Chief Executive Officer|
- Rengen joins DankShrine Pro
- DankShrine Pro becomes Scythe Esports
- Scythe Esports Roster
- Scythe joins the team
- Gemini joins the team
- xKawaiian leaves the team
- aGiLe joins to the team
- eGGz joins to the team
- Cham joins the team
- Zest joins the team
- Voltz joins DankShrine Pro
- xKawaiian joins DankShrine Pro