Philippe "superouman" Cwik is a StarCraft II mapmaker from France.
superouman started making 1v1 maps in Starcraft: Brood War 14 years ago on broodwarmaps.net. After a few years, 2 of his maps got used in the iCCup ladder: Shine and Texcoco. At the beginning of SC2, his objective were to have a map used in a major Korean league. This happened with Cloud Kingdom which was used in the Kespa Proleague.
The eSports side of the games he creates maps for is a huge draw for him because seeing professional players exploit every single bit of his maps is something very satisfiying for him.
In addition to creating competitive maps for StarCraft 2 superouman also created several maps for the games Starbow (a StarCraft 2 mod), Planetary Annihilation, Starcraft: Brood War and a few small games in the Unity game engine.
- Currently trying to become a professional level designer.
- One of the oldest active mapmakers.
- 6 finalist maps out of 6 submissions in the Teamliquid Map Contest 13.
- A copying error (that was fixed shortly) attributed him to another map. Temporarly giving him 7 finalists out of 6 submitted maps.
- Won the "TL.net Map of Year" award in 2013 with Cloud Kingdom.
- His map Cloud Kingdom was the first foreigner map to be selected in a Korean tournament, namely in the GSL's 2012 map pool.
Notable 1v1 Maps created
Maps Balance Statistics
|Purity and Industry||556||135||86||49||63.7%||128||63||65||49.2%||137||56||81||40.9%||73||35||48|
|Turbo Cruise '84||721||182||78||104||42.9%||199||116||83||58.3%||144||57||87||39.6%||62||80||54|
Non-ladder competitive maps
Map Balance Statistics