Taiwan eSports League 2012-2013 Second Half – Season 1
Round Robin, Playoffs
NT$440,000 (≃ $14,728.03)
This is Season 1 of the second half of TeSL 2012-2013.
Season 1 of the second half of TeSL 2012-2013 is an individual league.
- First stage: Round-Robin tournament
- 12 players
- Each player play a Best-of-1 against each opponent, for a total of 66 matches.
- Playoffs: Double elimination bracket
- 6 players
- Best-of-3 through the semifinals, the finals are Best-of-5.
- Winner of the winners bracket gets a one game advantage.
The total prize pool is NT$440,000 (≈$14,728.03).
| 1st||$3,347.28||NT$100,000|| Sen|| Gama Bears|
| 2nd||$2,343.1||NT$70,000|| Ball|| Tt Apollos|
| 3rd||$1,673.64||NT$50,000|| Slam|| Gama Bears|
| 4th||$1,338.91||NT$40,000|| Ian|| yoe Ironmen|
|5th-6th||$836.82||NT$25,000|| AK|| Tt Apollos|
| Fly|| Wayi Spider|
|7th-8th||$836.82||NT$25,000|| SaSe|| Fnatic|
| JoJo|| yoe Ironmen|
|9th-12th||$669.46||NT$20,000|| JEx|| Tt Apollos|
| Hui|| yoe Ironmen|
* Currency conversion is based on the currency exchange rate (taken from xe.com) on May 4th, 2013. [NT$1 TWD ≈ $0.0334728 USD]
|: Best of 5 series start off with 1-0 lead for Sen, as he came from the Winner's Bracket.
|Round of 6
|Round of 4
|Round of 3