Talk:Sloth E-Sports Club
Moving This Team Page
Your team page was moved to your userspace for a reason, that reason being that your team is not notable enough to have a page on the mainspace. If you have a problem with this decision then you can discuss it with me, one of the other Editors, or someone higher up, but do not move that page back to the mainspace again without discussing it first.
- The fact that your team has bad mannered players isn't my only issue, but bad mannered players being the only reason I'm even aware of your team's existence probably isn't a good thing. If it wasn't for the consistency with which SCA players are bad manner towards streamers I like watching/myself then I don't believe that I would've even heard of your team.
- As for discussing it with you first, I noticed that PPingu had moved the page several times in the past and I don't see how your team has become more notable since then. If anything, you've lost the only players I recognised by name, so you've basically become less notable since then. But whatever.
- In any case, I've made a thread on the forums asking for a decision from someone more senior. I'm just going to go with whatever advice I end up getting.
- I'm going to move the page back into the main based on what salle said "SCA is notable enough by that placement if we keep to the current guidelines." I believe the only section under question was the player notability component, which I think the former players should fully suffice (YuMe, IceCream, kurOa, etc.).
- --Team .SCA (talk) 13:17, 24 August 2013 (KST)