TeamSpeak TL Open #15
Date and Prize Pool
The TeamSpeak TL Open #15 was held on Saturday, February 26, 2011, and is part of the Team Liquid SC2 Open series. It was the eighth and final qualifier for the 2011 Pokerstrategy.com TSL3. This is the fourth and final qualifier was held on the North American server.
With no players completely safe from qualifying through Ranking Points the tournament will be a last ditch attempt by many to secure their spot in the finals. With the top eight going into the final event unsure of their position and with many hot on their heels, one player will emerge to take the final qualifying position and the top finishers will all decide the fate of the remaining eight ranking spots.
TeamSpeak TL Open #15 Top 32 Bracket
Here's a list of notable players who went out in the Best of One matches.
Format, Maps, and Rules
- Bracket can handle up to 2048 users in a single-elimination format.
- Format is Bo1 until Ro32. Ro32 to semis will be Bo3, and Finals will be Bo5.
- Players must report wins and upload replays between rounds.
Map pool: Scrap Station, Lost Temple, Shakuras Plateau, Xel'Naga Caverns, Metalopolis
Below are the starting maps:
Coverage and Observer Rules
- No observers allowed in games other than those designated by TL. No exceptions.
- TL will officially cast both semifinals and the finals.
- We may allow certain casters to cover earlier rounds.