TeamSpeak TL Open #16
Date and Prizepool
The TeamSpeak TL Open #16 will take place on the 11th of June and will be the first of the second series of TeamSpeak Open events, it is part of the Team Liquid SC2 Open series. Results from the 12 weekly events will count towards a place in a $1000 one-day event following the final Open.
TeamSpeak TL Open #16 Top 16 Bracket
Format, Maps, and Rules
- Bracket will be a 1024 person single-elimination.
- Format will be Bo1 until Ro32. Ro32 to semis will be Bo3, and Finals will be Bo5.
- Players must report wins and upload replays between rounds.
- Map Pool: Xel'Naga Caverns, TSL3 Metalopolis, Shakuras (Blizzard ladder), MLG Shattered Temple, Tal'Darim Altar (Blizzard ladder)
Below are the starting maps:
Coverage and Observer Rules
- No observers allowed in games other than those designated by TL. No exceptions.
- TL will officially cast both semifinals and the finals.
- TL may allow certain casters to cover earlier rounds.