TeamSpeak TL Open #9
Date and Prize Pool
The TeamSpeak TL Open #9 was held on Saturday, January 15, 2011, and is part of the Team Liquid SC2 Open series. It also served as the second qualifier 2011 Pokerstrategy.com TSL3, the first which was held on the North American server.
The TL Open #9 was not only a $200 weekly tournament, but was also the second qualifier for the TSL3. Many top players from North America (and Europe) signed up for the opportunity to earn direct placement into the TSL3, and to earn valuable ranking points if they did not finish first.
TeamSpeak TL Open #9 Top 32 Bracket
Replays of the entire Tournament
Here's a list of notable players who went out in the Best of One matches.
Format, Maps, and Rules
- Bracket could handle up to 2048 users in single-elimination.
- Format was Bo1 until Ro32. Ro32 to semis will be Bo3, and Finals will be Bo5.
- Players must report wins and upload replays between rounds.
Coverage and Observer Rules
- No observers allowed in games other than those designated by TL. No exceptions.
- TL will officially cast both semifinals and the finals.
- We may allow certain casters to cover earlier rounds.