Team ALTERNATE, also known as ALTERNATE aTTaX is a German eSports team established in May 2003. The team started out as a Counter-Strike team, but eventually expanded into other games including FIFA, Need for Speed and WarCraft III, housing players such as DeMusliM and XlorD which would also become well known in the StarCraft II scene.
- January 15th, Socke and aTn part ways.
- January 25th, aTn announce three new players in KnowMe, Monty and kauP.
- January 30th, Lambo joins the team.
- February 15th, TrOn, KiToO and ImpacTius join the academy.
- August 21st, Monty leaves the team. 
- August 31st, KiToO leaves the team. 
- September 18th, ShoWTimE and ARes join the team. 
- May 21st, Team ALTERNATE StarCraft II is formed. 
There are currently no active players in the team's roster.
|ID||Name||Join Date||Leave Date||New Team|
|kauP||Alexander Hahn||2014-01-24||2015-01-04||Dark Origin|
|KiToO||Andre Duwe||2014-02-14||2014-08-30||Integrity Gaming|
|Lambo||Julian Brosig||2014-01-29||2015-01-04||Invasion eSport|
|ShoWTimE||Tobias Sieber||2014-09-17||2015-04-29||Imaginary Gaming|
|XlorD||Daniel Spenst||2009-12-31||2010-12-31||Meet Your Makers|
- @teamalternate (April 30, 2015). "The SC2 section is closed; no plans of recruiting". Twitter.com. Retrieved May 1, 2015.
- PsychoSan (January 5, 2015). "New Year Changes". Team-alternate.de. Retrieved January 6, 2015.
- ShoWTimE and Team Alternate part ways
- mikkmagro (January 15, 2014). "Socke leaves Team Alternate". tl.net. Retrieved January 18, 2015.
- grs (January 25, 2014). "Team Alternate announces a new SC2 lineup". tl.net. Retrieved January 18, 2015.
- sim. (January 29, 2014). "Neuer Zergspieler bei ALTERNATE". Team-alternate.de. Retrieved January 18, 2015.
- "New players for the academy". Team-alternate.de. February 15, 2014.
- DarKFoRcE Retires
- "Delphi wechselt von ESC zu Alternate" News on Fragster.de Translated Version Thread on TL.net
- "Starker Zuwachs für ALTERNATE" News on Team-ALTERNATE.de Translated Version
- "Team ALTERNATE goes SC2" News on Team-ALTERNATE.de Translated Version