Ramon "Stealth" Serrano
C. Stephen "Chuckie" Gunn
Team Vile was a North American Team. Vile started in 2005 with StarCraft: Brood War, but following the release of Wings of Liberty shifted their attention to StarCraft II.
Vile Gaming was created by NKspartan on January 5, 2005 and consisted of a small but thriving community of Starcraft and Starcraft: Brood War players. When Starcraft II was launched, the Vile Gaming community shifted to the Starcraft II scene and NKspartan formed Team Vile and Vile Gaming community member HasH (now known as HasHe) became the leader of the new Starcraft II team. Throughout the beta and the year after Starcraft II's release, Team Vile recruited up and coming players and has slowly matured into one of the most promising and exciting teams on the North American scene. On May 4, 2012 Quantic Gaming announced that they had absorbed Vile Gaming.
- June 28, Illusion joined Team Vile.
- July 3, DdoRo joins Team Vile.
- November 18, ChAnCe joined Team Vile.
- November 23, Yong joins Team Vile.
- December 16, Team Vile gains Razer as a new sponsor.
- February 7, Team Vile is voted by the community into the EG Master's Cup Series VII.
- May 1, Vile Gaming pulls out of the Evil Geniuses Master's Cup Series League, citing "a change of ownership and possible roster moves."
- May 4, entire SC2 Team Vile roster is absorbed by Quantic Gaming.
Players that were acquired by Quantic Gaming
|HasHe ()||Eugene Demenchukov|
|DdoRo||Jung Ho Moon|
|StRyKeR||Hyun Soo Kim|
|Yong||Hong Sung Yong||Clarity Gaming|
|Atticus||Andy Lemenager||Team Manager, PR|
|Stealth||Ramon Serrano||Events, Scheduling & Marketing|
|NKspartan||Kris Sauquillo||CEO & President|
- 10-3 Clan War Record
- Semi-Final finish in StarCraft League (SCLeague.net)
- Won the IPL TAC #2 Qualifier #1
- Entire StarCraft 2 eSports Pro-Team Saved, Acquired by Quantic. CJ Miozzi, 4 May 2012. GameFront.com. Last accessed 4 May 2012.
- Vile Acquires DdoRo
- Vile Acquires ChAnCe
- Yong joins Team Vile
- TeamRazer (2011-12-16). "Vile Gaming Joins Team Razer". tl.net.
- EG MCSL Season VII Announced TL.net. February 7, 2012.
- Vile Gaming out of MCSL, to undergo change in management. ESFI World, 1 May 2012. Last accessed 1 May 2012.