Liquipedia will soon drop support for Internet Explorer.
Large Air Unit
- image (the file name of the image)
- race (accepts t, z, p, terran, zerg, or protoss)
- game (wol, hots, lotv or mod)
- requires (tech requirements)
- min (mineral cost)
- gas (vespene cost)
- supply (different variables for different races)
- cargo_capacity (for transports)
- hp (hit points)
- (attacks, with X = 1, 2 or 3)
- attackX_name (Optional, default value is "Attack X")
- creepspeedmult (speed multiplier on creep for Zerg units)
- morphs (used for units like the Mutalisk; don't use on larva)
- attributes (as in Armored, Mechanical, Massive, etc.)
- strong (against, as in the glossary)
- weak (see above)
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:Infobox unit/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.