From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
4 at 1,5,7,11
02/2011 – 10/2011
Official Map Description
Watch Towers overlook the center of the map. Destroying rocks will provide for additional attack paths and expansion locations.
- Backdoor - Destructible rocks block the ends of a low-ground path connecting vertically opposite naturals.
- Low-ground Third - An expansion on low ground has one ramp convenient to the natural and one, blocked by rocks, leading to the center.
- Central Towers - Two watchtowers in the center are obscured by brush and backed by cliffs.
- Shrubs in Main - These shrubs in the main make it possible for proxies, drops, or Nydus Worms to occur.
- Outward-facing ramp - This makes a Forge Fast Expand for Protoss significantly harder to execute as extra buildings are requires to wall-off against Zerg.
- Ladder Map Changes by Blizzard