Master Swan Open #78
The Master Swan Open is a biweekly amateur tournament dedicated to Bronze - Master 2 players of any region, who have not exceeded 4900 MMR points in current and most recent past 3 ladder seasons.
- If 12 or more players check in:
- Single-elimination bracket.
- All matches are Bo3.
- Finals are Bo5.
- If less than 12 players check in:
- Double-elimination bracket.
- Upper Bracket matches are Bo3.
- Lower Bracket matches are Bo1.
- Lower Bracket Finals are Bo3.
- Grand Finals are Bo5 with a 1-0 lead for the player coming from Upper Bracket.
|Place||Prize||Player||Clan / Team|
|1st||in-game item of <=$15 AUD value
or 2 SC2 Twitch subscriptions1
|2nd||1 SC2 Twitch subscription1||TBD|
1 1-month Twitch subscription for a channel providing StarCraft 2 related content. It is encouraged to pick one from the list but exceptions can be made.
Participation by League
|League||Number of Players|
Participation by Country
|Country||Number of Players|
- CranKy Ducklings on Twitch