This is a userpage. Userpages do not necessarily meet our guidelines for notability or fact-checking!
Liquipedia will soon drop support for Internet Explorer.
November 9, 1990
- Mihai "Ancestor" Traistaru is romanian Protoss player who is currently assigned to Team Spectre. He is also one of the managers and founders of Team Spectre along with Jacob Hyper Bollerslev.
- Ancestor first started playing the original StarCraft at the age of 7 as Zerg and then StarCraft:Brood War as Protoss. He was never into Terran.
Wings of Liberty
- Ancestor came back to the world of StarCraft in the spring of 2011, when he bought Wings of Liberty. He started in Bronze, but he climbed up the ladder pretty fast and manage to cope good with the ongoing strategies and he's now in Master League, despite the fact that he wasn't part of the Wings of Liberty Beta nor the 1st ladder season.
- In September 2012 he got picked up by FeverClan and formed the inner squad named Team Influence.
- Ancestor made an appearance at 2012 DreamHack Open/Bucharest. He went 2-5 in his group in the round of 64, finishing third behind SortOf and StarNaN.
|2012-10-20||2012 DreamHack Open/Bucharest||Ancestor 2 : 1 Toshko|
Heart of the Swarm
- On October 2012, he entered the Heart of the Swarm Beta and tried the new zerg and terran units, before he went back being a Protoss player.
- On the 1st of July, 2013 he and Jacob Bollerslev formed Team Spectre along with some of the former FeverClan's Team Influence members and started functioning as an independent european competitive oriented organization.
Ancestor's sc2ranks profile: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/eu/1709154/Ancestor/hots/1v1