UCAP eSports was founded under the name UCAP Gaming in August 2009 as a community of friends and players from various games, In early 2010 UCAP made their first attempt at competitive gaming, forming a Counter Strike Source team from within the ranks of the community. The Organisation progressed as such until late 2011, when a change of management led to the creation of a more serious competitive division, with teams across various games. 2012 also saw the creation of the Sc2 roster, consisting at the time of up and coming UK players Demon and Phamut, however both players soon moved on to progress their careers. In the summer of 2012 the Organisation underwent another change of management, and a change of name. The Organisation became UCAP eSports, to represent the move away from the community and casual roots, and its new focus on more serious competition.
As of 2013 the Organisation currently caters to teams from:
- June 19th, Demon and Phamut join the team, officially starting the SC2 division.
- July 12th, Phamut leaves to begin his trial period with Team Infused.
- July 28th, Demon leaves to join Visualize your Enmity.
- July 30th, SC2 division is closed by the management.
- September 14th, SC2 Division re-opens under the leadership of Dominik "Yoon" Lösch
- September 21st, Gramz, Kalma, Fox, Jaypower and Zelkia join the team from Tunnel Vision.
- October 28th, Adonminus, Toasts and Schmurk join the team.
- November 7th, Beatbox joins the team.
- December 30th, Jigosep and Aster join the team.
- January 15th, Dan joins the team.
- April 7th, Xinity joins the team.
- April 28th, FOX and Jigosep leave the team.
- April 30th, Aster retires from SC2.
- May 26th, Yoon steps down as Team Manager.
- June 4th, FoH leaves the team.