2015 Chobo Star League
The 2015 Chobo Star League is an individual league created for players within the Chobo Team League.
Tournaments will be held to decide the initial 32 players of 2015 CSL Season 1. Players who finish outside the Top 4 of each qualifier will accrue points towards their qualification in the final 32 spots.
- 3 NA qualifiers, seeding 12 players into the Ro32
- 2 EU qualifiers, seeding 8 players into the Ro32
- 1 SEA qualifier, seeding 4 players into the Ro32
- The final 8 spots will be given to the highest point totals from all 6 qualifiers
Chobo Star League
- Group Stage #1 (Round of 32): Dual Tournament format.
- The 4 players of each group are split into two pairs and play each other.
- The winners of these matches will then face each other in the Winner’s match.
- The winner places first in the group and advances to the Round of 16.
- The losers of the initial matches face each other in the Loser’s match.
- The loser places fourth in the group and is eliminated.
- The loser of the Winner’s match and the winner of the Loser’s match will face each other in a fifth match.
- The winner places second place in the group and advances to the Round of 16.
- The loser places third in the group and is eliminated.
- Group Stage #2 (Round of 16): Dual Tournament format.
- The 4 players of each group in Round of 16 will face off similar to Round of 32.
- Quarterfinals: Single-elimination playoffs.
- Players reaching the Quarterfinals will automatically be seeded into the next season of the CSL
- Quarterfinals: Best-of-five.
- Semifinals: Best-of-five.
- Finals: Best-of-seven.
2,450 CCS Points will be divided among the Top 32 of each CSL Season. Monetary rewards will be on a season-by-season basis and through donation only.