From Liquipedia Team Fortress Wiki
|This team has disbanded.|
Number of Players
-bird noises- was an American Team Fortress 2 team.
- January 19th - indust finalizes the roster. 
- February 16th - Linkuser joins -bird noises-, replacing train.
- April 6th - Hellbent is removed from the roster.
- April 29th - boomer joins the team, replacing Linkuser.
- May 3rd - corsa joins the team. 
- May 16th - Nursey joins -bird noises- as Medic.
- May 27th - Nursey leaves to join RONIN.
- June 6th - -bird noises- pick up phorofor and the team is renamed to in Theory. 
- September 11th - The team forms a new roster for Season 23 with corsa, Vand, Rolling, Botmode, sighguy and Nursey. 
- September 19th - arekk replaces Vand. 
- October 7th - Nursey takes a break from the game, forcing the team to find a replacement in Cookiejake. 
|ESEA Season 23 Invite Squad|
|ID||Name||Role||Join Date||Leave Date||New Team|
|botmode||Ian DeMartinis||Roaming Soldier||2016-12-06||Jamal E-Sports|
|cookiejake||Connor McEwen||Medic||2016-12-06||EVL Gaming|
|2016-12-01||3rd||Major||ESEA Season 23: North America Invite Division||0 : 2||$2,800|
|2016-11-20||3 - 4th||Minor||FACEIT TF2 Opening Tournament||0 : 2||$570|
|2016-08-28||5th||Major||ESEA Season 22: North America Invite Division||9/0/7||Grp. S.||$0|
|2016-04-26||5th||Major||ESEA Season 21: North America Invite Division||8/0/8||Grp. S.||$0|
|2015-12-16||3 - 4th||Minor||ESEA Season 20: North America Intermediate Division||1 : 2||$285|
|About achievementsComplete Results in any Tournament|
- "-bird noises- finalizes roster". 2016-01-19.
- "Linkuser replaces train on -bird noises-". 2016-02-16.
- "-bird noises- removes Hellbent". 2016-04-06.
- "boomer joins -bird noises-, Linkuser out". 2016-04-29.
- "corsa to -bird noises-". 2016-05-03.
- "Nursey joins -bird noises-". 2016-05-16. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "Nursey joins -bird noises-" defined multiple times with different content
- "-bird noises- pick up phorofor, rename to in Theory". 2016-06-06.
- "-bird noises- adds three". 2016-09-11. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "-bird noises- adds three" defined multiple times with different content
- "-bird noises- revamps roster for new season". 2017-02-01.