Killjoy is а VALORANT agent that specializes in crowd control through gadgets, bots, and marvels of engineering. Alarmbot and Nanoswam allow Killjoy to deploy tools that seek out and damage targets or explode to deal damage from a covert state. Her Turret, on the other hand, can be placed at a critical area on the map, such as Spike plant sites, behind corners, or other strategical positions to deal damage to enemies in its range.
Killjoy's ultimate, Lockdown, is another impressive device, which triggers after a period of windup to ensnare enemies caught in its radius, providing powerful, team-wide crowd control. Expert Killjoy players will heavily rely on her abilities as opposed to raw firepower to gain advantage on the map.
Detection radius: 5m
Invisible until: 7m
Pickup CD: 7s
Equip a covert Alarmbot. Fire to deploy a bot that hunts down enemies that get in range. After reaching its target, the bot explodes, dealing damage and applying Vulnerable. Hold equip to recall a deployed bot.
Dmg: 45 DPS
Invisible until: 3.5m
Duration: 0.4d + 4.0s
Equip a Nanoswarm grenade. Fire to throw the grenade. Upon landing, the Nanoswarm goes covert. Activate the Nanoswarm to deploy a damaging swarm of nanobots.
Dmg: 3~8 HP
Pickup CD: 10s
Health: 125 HP
Death CD: 45s
Equip a Turret. Fire to deploy a turret that fires at enemies in a 180 degree cone. Hold equip to recall the deployed turret.
Cast time: 13s
Ult Cost: 7 points
Equip the Lockdown device. Fire to deploy the device. After a long windup, the device Detains all enemies caught in the radius. The device can be destroyed by enemies.
- Alarmbot and Turret now deactivate if she is more than 40m away from them—reentering the 40m range reactivates her little friends.
- Turret cooldown after pickup reduced from 20 seconds >>> 10 seconds
- Range at which Alarmbot can be detected decreased from 9m >>> 7m
- Alarmbot cooldown after pickup reduced from 20 seconds >>> 7 seconds
- Range at which Nanoswarm can be detected decreased from 5m >>> 3.5m
- Nanoswarm damage increased from 40/s >>> 45/s
- Nanoswarm: Added a brief windup before damage begins
- Nanoswarm DPS reduced from 60 >>> 40
- Visual effects have been added to make it easier to spot the grenade on the ground Stealth audio range has been slightly increased
- Turret no longer revealed by Sova’s Recon Bolt
- Turret shoots at an enemy’s last known location more effectively