Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaVAL if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things VALORANT!
From Liquipedia VALORANT Wiki
- Agent-specific Keybinds
- Bug Fixes
Light one to close the year so you can go home and be a family person.
But hey, Agent-specific keybinds are finally here. We did say Episode 3, didn’t we?
Game System Updates
- We heard you loud and clear. You can now go to the Settings Menu and set different keybinds for each Agent!
- Go to Settings >> Controls >> Actions to get started
- Added ability to create, delete, and search for keybind profiles for each Agent. You cannot create more than one profile per Agent.
- Added ability to copy your default keybindings to a single profile or all profiles at once.
- Now when your keybinds are in conflict, you can see what other items the binding is assigned to.
- You can revert individual changes made to bindings in each keybind profile. Reverting will reset the keybind to what it was at the time the profile was created.
- Report in Agent Select is now live!
- You can now report disruptive players during the pregame. Just hover over the name and click REPORT.
- You can also add players to your friends list if you have a positive experience.
- Friendly Fire detection
- You Better stop purposely blasting grenades on your teammates cause we’re tracking them and will be punishing excessive damage to allies!
- Wide Player Cards
- After community feedback we are bringing back the Wide Player cards that are shown during the Loading Screens and in the kill banners.
- Chamber's Headhunter (Q) charges reduced 8>>>4
- We're docking this ability specifically because it undermines the core mechanic of Spike Rush, which is to see what happens when everyone has the same gun. With this change we hope that you will get value out of Headhunter, while still resorting to the selected weapon for that round.
- Integrated select changes and bug fixes for Slate/UI from Unreal Engine 4.26 and 4.27
- Fixed a bug that caused abilities that consist of a held object to display incorrectly in third person. You’ll notice this fix on Skye, Sage, Jett, Yoru, and Reyna.
- Fixed a bug where players were able to spam invite others to party