From Liquipedia VALORANT Wiki
Yoru (Japanese: 夜, Yoru; codename Stealth) is а Duelist agent in VALORANT.
Activation Time: 0.6sec
Cost: 200 Max Charges: 2
Equip to rip an unstable dimensional fragment from reality. Fire to throw the fragment, activating a flash that winds up once it collides with a hard surface in the world
Cost: 100 Max Charges: 2
Equip an echo that mimics footsteps when activated. Fire to activate and send the echo forward. Alt Fire to place an echo in place. Use the inactive echo to send it forward
Reveal distance: 4m
Cost: Free (35sec cooldown) Max Charges: 1
Equip to harness a rift tether. Fire to send the tether out moving forward. Alt Fire to place a tether in place. Activate to teleport to the tether's location.
Cost: 6 points
Equip a mask that can see between dimensions. Fire to drift into Yoru's dimension, unable to be affected or seen by enemies from the outside.
- Yoru can no longer plant the spike after using Gatecrash while his Dimensional Shift is active.
- Blindside flash activation time decreased 0.8>>> 0.6 seconds
- Flash duration increased from 1.1>>>1.5
- Gatecrash is no longer refreshed on kills and is instead replenished every 35 seconds
- Lifetime of the Gatecrash fragment increased 20 seconds >>> 30 seconds
- The range at which the Gatecrash fragment is revealed from stealth decreased 7m >>> 4m
- Visuals for visibility range added to the moving fragment
- Dimensional Drift ultimate cost reduced 7 >>> 6
- Yoru can now reactivate Gatecrash while in Dimensional Drift
- Gatecrash now displays the range at which the tether can be seen by enemies while moving on the minimap
- The range that enemies are able to hear the audio of a Gatecrash teleport is now displayed on the minimap
- While in Dimensional Drift, Yoru’s minimap is now visible
- Enemies within Yoru’s vision range, while in Dimensional Drift, are now revealed to ally minimaps, as well
- Dimensional Drift can no longer body block enemies