AESF e-Master is a multi-disciplinary event organized by the Asian Electronic Sports Federation.
Format and dates
The Warcraft tournament will take place in Chengdu, China between 25th August and 30th August 2020.
The qualifiers system consists of:
- A national qualifier stage,
- A regional qualifier stage.
National qualifiers will be open to players in certain countries, which are divided into 3 major regions:
- East Asia (includes Korea and Taiwan),
- South and Central Asia (includes Kazakhstan, India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka),
- Southeast Asia (includes Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, and Laos). Initially Thailand was included, but they rejected the invitation, and thus the slot went to Malaysia. Laos withdrew from the qualifier.
There will be no national qualifier stage for China as it is considered a region on its own.
- Top 2 players from East Asia advance to the Grand Finals;
- Top 2 players from South and Central Asia advance to the Grand Finals;
- Top 3 players from Southeast Asia advance to the Grand Finals;
- 1 player from China advances to the Grand Finals.
$ 71,505 are spread among the players as seen below :
|Human (1)||Orc (3)||Undead (1)||Night Elf (2)|
|from East Asia Region|
|from South and Central Asia Region|
|from Southeast Asia Region (direct qualification)|
|Total Sum (Σ)||0||0||0||0||0.0%||0||0||0||0.0%||0||0||0||0.0%||0||0||0||0.0%||0||0||0||0.0%||0||0||0||0.0%||0||0||0||0|
Distributions (race & region)