From Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki
2, at 2, 8
Amazonia is a two player map made by "Nery".
Official Map Description
Welcome to the dark side of the Amazon Forest... beware!
Strange things may lie deep in the murky dark waters...
- Difficult to take expansion.
- Gold mines in the expansion have 20,000 gold, making it hard to rely to on gold death as a win condition.
- Creeping the Granite Golem is risky, a frequent trick is to use Sentry Ward item from a creep camp and wait for your opponent to creep it then flank them.
- To get the Dark Wizard in the first camp to cast Lightning Shield (for faster creeping) make sure you have 3 units close together when your first unit attacks. Orc players can use the Voodoo Lounge for this purpose.
- There is a trick where a peasant can chop down the trees near the left side and build towers to kill the Granite Golem with them.
|Amazonia||10681||1953||935||1018||47.9 %||1075||623||452||58.0 %||869||426||443||49.0 %||1457||756||701||51.9 %||1161||536||625||46.2 %||1502||765||737||50.9 %||695||1211||317||441|
|Balance Patch History|
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|