From Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki
2, at 2, 8
Amazonia is a two player map made by José "Nery" Nery
Official Map Description
Welcome to the dark side of the Amazon Forest... beware!
Strange things may lie deep in the murky dark waters...
- Difficult to take expansion.
- Gold mines in the expansion have 20,000 gold, making it hard to rely to on gold death as a win condition.
- Creeping the Granite Golem is risky, a frequent trick is to use Sentry Ward item from a creep camp and wait for your opponent to creep it then flank them.
- To get the Dark Wizard in the first camp to cast Lightning Shield (for faster creeping) make sure you have 3 units close together when your first unit attacks. Orc players can use the Voodoo Lounge for this purpose.
- There is a trick where a peasant can chop down the trees near the left side and build towers to kill the Granite Golem with them.
|Balance Patch History|
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|
|1.30.1|| Kobold Taskmasters now drop Level 2 Permanent items instead of Level 2 Charged items.|
Creep camps no longer agro other creep camps.
|1.30.0||Reduced the number of Wand of Illusion and Sentry drops by creating proper level 2 Charged items drops.|