From Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki
2, at 1, 7
1.2, 1.3, 1.6, 2.0
may 2021 - present
Autumn Leaves is a two player map made by "Tenshi". It was first featured in Season 6 of the Creepcamp-league. It was added after a community vote to the 1v1 mappool on Warcraft 3 Champions for Season 2.
Official Map Description
The falling leaves drift by the window, the seasons are changing. All sorts of creatures are starting to search for a warm place for the upcomming winter.
- An asymetric Goblin Laboratory and Mercenary Camp.
- Two expansions for each player, one of which is very close to the middle of the map.
- An easter egg: a random villager is called "Rocketbeans "Feiner Kerl" which is a hommage to Neo (who is playing in the creepcamp league himself) calling all participants of the Meisterschaft Season 1 "feiner Kerl".
|Autumn Leaves||3017||531||245||286||46.1 %||326||204||122||62.6 %||386||206||180||53.4 %||322||191||131||59.3 %||349||202||147||57.9 %||458||213||245||46.5 %||97||243||182||123|
- Orange camps next to the middle gold mines flipped around and moved to the other side of the river. Brand new creep composition: gnoll overseer (drops potion of greater mana and alike), enforcer, gnoll assassin. The previous creep camp locations have been filled by ponds of water
- New creep camp composition at the mercenary camp: forest troll warlord, sasquatch, forest troll high priest, forest troll berserker
- New creep camp composition at the goblin laboratory: enraged wildkin, gnoll overseer, gnoll warden, gnoll assassin
- Green camps next to each base brought closer in. Brute gnoll replaced by gnoll warden (now drops level 1 tomes)
- Corner expansions: level 1 kobolds replaced by kobold geomancer
- Green camps next to the shops: level 1 spiders replaced by giant skeleton warrior and skeleton archer. Sludge flinger now drops slippers of agility and alike