From Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki
1800 / 800
24 - 34
35 - 45
50 - 60
A warrior Hero, able to call forth the creatures of the forest to serve him. These lone wandering forest dwellers come from all backgrounds and cultures, seeking the essence of combat through the mimicry of wild beasts.
- Quilbeasts have a ranged attack so you can use them against air units or other enemy units that are weak to piercing attacks.
- Most players underestimate high level Quilbeasts, so you will be able to summon three or even four of them in a row and deal huge damage without the opponent making an effort to stop you. Quilbeast groups deal massive damage to air, Huntresses, casters or even normal melee units thanks to their splash damage.
- The hawk has Truesight and can get Invisibility at level 3. The hawk is especially useful for scouting the enemy.
- Level 2 and 3 hawks are also very good for finishing off units and heroes as well as distracting other players by attacking their peons.
- This spell must be maintained to get the full effect. If the Beastmaster moves, the spell will cancel and will not do its full damage. Force the Beastmaster to move from his location. This will stop the Stampede.
|Balance Patch History|
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|
|Summon Quilbeast cooldown increased to 25 seconds from 20 seconds.|
| Level-3 Quilbeasts' splash radii have been
| Bear's Bash ability now stuns Heroes
|Starting strength reduced to 22 from 25.|
| Now has a smaller collision size: 32 down from 48.