From Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki
1800 / 800
24 - 34
35 - 45
50 - 60
A warrior Hero, able to call forth the creatures of the forest to serve him. These lone wandering forest dwellers come from all backgrounds and cultures, seeking the essence of combat through the mimicry of wild beasts.
Summons a powerful Bear to attack your enemies.
Summons an angry Quilbeast to attack your enemies.
- Quilbeasts have a ranged attack so you can use them against air units or other enemy units that are weak to piercing attacks.
- Most players underestimate high level Quilbeasts, so you will be able to summon three or even four of them in a row and deal huge damage without the opponent making an effort to stop you. Quilbeast groups deal massive damage to air, Huntresses, casters or even normal melee units thanks to their splash damage.
Summons a proud Hawk to spy on your enemies.
- The hawk has Truesight and can get Invisibility at level 3. The hawk is especially useful for scouting the enemy.
- Level 2 and 3 hawks are also very good for finishing off units and heroes as well as distracting other players by attacking their peons.
- Casting Summon Hawk will remove the previously summoned Hawk.
Calls down hordes of rampaging thunder lizards to explode upon the Beastmaster's enemies. Each exploding lizard does 60 damage.
- This spell must be maintained to get the full effect. If the Beastmaster moves, the spell will cancel and will not do its full damage. Force the Beastmaster to move from his location. This will stop the Stampede.
|Balance Patch History|