From Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki
1800 / 800
21 - 27
33 - 39
48 - 54
Many of the stoic high elves, reeling from the loss of their ancient homeland, Quel'Thalas, have given in to their hatred and despair and embraced the dark side of their magical natures. Calling themselves 'Blood Elves' - these cold hearted refugees seek to expand their remaining magical powers at any cost - even if it means courting the infernal powers of the Burning Legion! Though still loyal to the Alliance, the Blood Elves' passions will lead them not only to the highest pinnacles of power, but to the darkest depths of madness.
Conjures a pillar of fire which damages ground units in a target area over time.
- Even though Flame Strike appears to be instant-cast, it requires the Blood Mage to stand still for a second (or so) while it's "charged up".
- If the Blood Mage moves right after targeting a location, the flame-effect (along with the damage) will not trigger, and only the "gong"-sound effect and the smoke-like vortex will be performed.
- This can be at advantage to the opponent as a well-timed stun will interrupt the Flame Strike.
- Note: Healing spells such as Holy Light will also have a 66% bonus effect.
Transfers mana between the Blood Mage and a target.
Drains mana from an enemy, or transfers mana to an ally.Siphon Mana can push the Blood Mage's mana over its maximum value, though excess mana drains off rapidly if not used.
Summons a powerful Phoenix. The Phoenix burns with such intensity that it damages itself and nearby enemy units. Has Spell Immunity, and Resistant Skin. When a Phoenix dies, it creates an egg that will hatch into a Phoenix.
|Balance Patch History|
- 2018-04-08 | Underrated Strategies: Blood Mage by RehcraM of Warcraft3.info