Concealed Hill is a two player map, created by "Flo" & "HighTac" .
Official Map Description
Alluring loot is ready for the taking around the concealed hill. But don't roam through the woods for too long or the hill may have turned into a fortress.
- Shaped like an H
- Hill in the middle that is concealed by trees
- Two fountains of health
- Uneven number of mines with one in the centre
- All gold mines have the same value
- There is a trick where a player can lure the Ogre Lord from the centre camp close to the tavern, block it in, and kill it. Sometimes this can be a bad idea. 
For level 3 one can creep as follows:
- One of the Goblin Lab or Gold Mine. One of the Goblin Merchant or level 3 Ogre camp. Any two green camps.
- The level 3 Ogre camp and the green Turtle, Kobold, and Crab camp.
- The Fountain of Health and any green camp.
- The Gold Mine and then the Fountain of Health minus the Red Dragon (useful if player has no ranged units).
|Concealed Hill||5057||723||384||339||53.1 %||685||404||281||59.0 %||629||332||297||52.8 %||651||327||324||50.2 %||531||272||259||51.2 %||781||380||401||48.7 %||219||325||186||327|
|Balance Patch History|
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|