Concealed Hill is a two player map, created by "Flo" & "HighTac" .
Official Map Description
Alluring loot is ready for the taking around the concealed hill. But don't roam through the woods for too long or the hill may have turned into a fortress.
- Shaped like an H
- Hill in the middle that is concealed by trees
- Two fountains of health
- Uneven number of mines with one in the centre
- All gold mines have the same value
- There is a trick where a player can lure the Ogre Lord from the centre camp close to the tavern, block it in, and kill it. Sometimes this can be a bad idea. 
For level 3 one can creep as follows:
- One of the Goblin Lab or Gold Mine. One of the Goblin Merchant or level 3 Ogre camp. Any two green camps.
- The level 3 Ogre camp and the green Turtle, Kobold, and Crab camp.
- The Fountain of Health and any green camp.
- The Gold Mine and then the Fountain of Health minus the Red Dragon (useful if player has no ranged units).
|Concealed Hill||6119||866||452||414||52.2 %||836||485||351||58.0 %||740||396||344||53.5 %||803||414||389||51.6 %||640||324||316||50.6 %||965||476||489||49.3 %||273||368||243||385|
|Balance Patch History|
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|