These ancient, evil behemoths were once the mighty kings of the subterranean spider kingdom of Azjol-Nerub. Though the Nerubians fell before the wrath of the Lich King during the fabled War of the Spider, the insidious Crypt Lords were swayed over to the Lich King's ranks and granted considerable power and the immortality of undeath. Now the giant, thundering beasts serve as the Lich King's mightiest warriors and the guardians of the Scourge's holdings in Northrend.
A warrior Hero, adept at summoning insect minions and crushing enemies. Betraying the Nerubian people, the Crypt Lords have sacrificed the lifeblood of thousands to bolster the Undead armies of Ner'zhul, winning an eternal life of servitude in his name. Attacks land units.
- Line up the enemy units to get the best results.
- This ability is useful for making the Crypt Lord tougher and returns damage to attackers
- These guys do not have a timer. All Carrion Beetles will remain when the Crypt Lord that summons them dies.
- Locust Swarm is kind of similar to Protoss Carriers in StarCraft. Once "launched" the Locust Swarm will follow the Crypt Lord where he walks, heading out in an area around the Crypt Lord.
- 20 Locusts are released. 0.2 second delay between releasing each Locust.
- Up to 7 Locusts can target an enemy unit at the same time. Fraction of damage dealt by Locusts that will be returned and collected by Crypt Lord: 0.75.
- The Locust must collect 20 hit points before returning it to the Crypt Lord.