DreamHack Warcraft III Open - 2020 - Finals - Europe
Playoffs: single elimination
The DreamHack Open - 2020 - Finals - Europe is one of the three final events of the ESL Pro Tour 2020. It's played online and it features the 8 best performers among European players.
Format and dates
Among the 8 participants:
- 5 players qualified via the EPT ranking throughout the regular season,
- 3 players got their spot at the last chance qualifier.
The group stage consists of 2 groups of 4 players each:
- double elimination bracket,
- all matches played as Bo3,
- played on March 4th & 5th,
- top 2 of each group advance to the playoffs.
The 4 remaining players faces in a single elimination bracket:
- all matches played as Bo5,
- semi-finals played on March 6th,
- final played on Match 7th,
- no match for third place.
$ 35,000 are spread among the players as seen below :
|Human (2)||Orc (0)||Undead (5)||Night Elf (1)|
|Qualified players (via EPT points)|
|from Last chance qualifier|