DreamHack Warcraft III Open - 2020 - Winter Season - Europe Closed Qualifier
The DreamHack Open - Winter Season - Europe Closed Qualifier is the second (and last) step to qualify for DreamHack Open - Winter Season - Europe.
It's played online on Europe Battle.net-servers.
Three qualifiers were hold, each offered spots :
- Qualifier 1 take place on November 14th ; 4 spots,
- Qualifier 2 take place on November 15th ; 4 spots,
The tournament consists of a double elimination bracket:
- round of 16 and losers' round 1 are Bo3,
- quarter finals and losers' round 2 are Bo5,
- winners' bracket played on November 21st,
- losers' bracket played on November 22nd,
- top 8 qualify for the main event.
|5th-8th||ThorZaIN||Soviet War Elites|
|Paladyn||second class Poles|
|Human (2)||Orc (4)||Undead (4)||Night Elf (6)|
|Invited via Fall Season|
|Players qualified via Qualifier 1|
|Players qualified via Qualifier 2|